Plōrātur lacrimīs āmissa pecūnia vērīs.___Juvenal, Satires, XIII, 134
What you should know
1. What are the 3 "persons" in Latin and English.
2. What are the 3 different perspectives of the 3 different persons?
3. What are the singular pronouns in English.
4. What are the singular pronouns in Latin.
5. How are the singular pronouns mirrored on the end of a Latin verb.
6. What is used instead of a pronoun in the 3rd person?
7. What are the singular Latin forms for the verb "to be".
8. Be able to match the "person", the "pronoun" and the "ending of a verb."
9. The importance of the forum in the daily life of the Pompeians.
10. Some of the most conspicuous buildings around the Pompeian forum.
Common Test Errors
Handouts and Worksheets
Review and Memorize
( * extra credit - required)
A Day at the Forum 20 pts.