quis lēgem dat amantibus? maior lēx amor est sibi.____Boethius, de consolatione philosophiae, III, 47
1. What are the nominative singular and plural endings for the 3 declensions?
2. What are the singular verb endings and the 3rd person plural verb
3. Know that a singular subject needs a singular verb.
4. Know that a plural subject needs a plural verb.
5. What are the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person singular of the verb "to be"?
6. What is the 3rd person plural of the verb "to be"?
7. What different types of plays could be seen at the theater at Pompeii?
8. Who were Terence and Plautus and what were their plays like?
Common Test Errors
Handouts and Worksheets
Review and Memorize
( * extra credit - required)
Roman Theater Masks 25 pts.