μάντις δ᾽ ἄριστος ὅστις εἰκάζει καλῶς._Greek Proverb (Euripides)
1. Know how to form the positive, comparative and superlative degrees
of an adverb.
2. Memorize the comparison forms of the irregular adverbs .
3. Know the Roman equivalents for the Greek gods.
4. Know that the 4th principal part of verbs is often used to form the base for many nouns.
5. Understand the general development of Indo-European languages,
particularly in regards to English and Latin.
6. Know some of the basic information concerning the Roman state
religion, divination and Romanization through religion.
7. Be able to decline 1st, 2nd and 3rd declension nouns.
Handouts and Worksheets
(* extra credit - required)