1. Know how to identify and translate "Perfect Active Participles".
2. Be able to spot and translate a "Partitive Genitive".
3. Know how to identify and translate a "Genitive of Characteristic.
4. Be able to identify adverbs ending in "-ter" and determine the adjective from which they are derived.
5. Be aware of some of the rudiments of "curse tablets" in the Roman
6. Be able to pinpoint various cities, countries and geographical locations on
a map of the western Mediterranean.
7. Learn and be able to list the case endings for the 5 Latin Declensions.
Handouts and Worksheets