prīma societās in ipsō coniugiō est, proxima in līberīs, deinde una domus, commūnia omnia _Cicero, de officiis 1.54
What you should know
1. Know how to form and translate the "future active infinitive".
2. Know how to form the "perfect subjunctive".
3. Know how to form the "pluperfect subjunctive"; both active and passive.
4. Know basic information about "Roman Marriages".
5. Memorize the meaning of a list of adverbs.
6. Learn about the rearing and career of the Gracchi brothers.
7. Know how to form and translate all infinitives, active and passive.