1. Know how to form the Present and Imperfect Subjunctive, active and passive.
2. Memorize the present subjunctive tense of the verb "to be".
3. Memorize the paradigms for the personal pronouns, reflexive pronouns, relative pronouns and the demonstrative pronouns. (pgs. 301 - 303)
4. Learn about ancient authors use of the "recitatio" to promote and polish their
5. Understand the "Sequence of Tenses" in subordinate clauses.
6. Learn about the prominent individuals and the major events of the 2nd Punic
Handouts and Worksheets
Practice Quizzes (* extra credit -required)