1. Be able to distinguish the difference between an active and a passive verb.
2. Know how to form a passive verb in the present and imperfect tense.
3. Know how to identify and translate a Relative Clause of Purpose.
4. Know how to translate an "ubi" Clause of Purpose.
5. Be able to locate the most important building in the Roman Forum and on the Capitoline Hill.
6. Know important facts about the buildings in the Roman Forum and on the Capitoline Hill.
7. Know about the Jewish rebellion in Judea and the Siege of Masada.
Common Test Errors
Handouts and Worksheets